Fire Inspector's Guide Based on the 2012 International Fire Code is a pocket-sized resource for effective, accurate, consistent and complete fire inspections. Features:
- Page count increased by about 20% compared to previous editions
- Learn the most important and most relevant fire inspection information from the fire codes
- Quickly identify the relevant IFC section for each topic listed
- Increase the efficiency of fire inspections based on an occupancy-specific format
- Become aware of common hazards and the most frequent violated safety issues for various uses
- Increase fire inspection effectiveness by focusing on the most relevant issues
- Increase fire inspection consistency based on a common listing of important subjects.