Marketing Handbook for the Design and Construction Professional 3rd Edition contains 64 articles by more than 70 contributors and 18 reviewers and covers every aspect of marketing in the design and construction industry from initial market research and getting leads to making presentations and website development. In a clear, no-nonsense manner, the book shows readers how to:
- create winning proposals and presentations
- take full advantage of low-cost public relations activities
- develop a winning plan for getting the most from trade shows
- create a high-profile website on a budget
- get your staff to take a market-oriented approach to everything they do.
This edition has been completely revised and features:
- 64 chapters (each written by an experienced industry professional)
- numerous checklists and forms
- model proposals and press releases
- website design templates
- brochure design guidelines
- sales lead tracking tools
- marketing research strategies
- and much, much more.