Dynamic, insightful, and loaded with new research, the Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook 2010 Edition helps solve sprinkler challenges. NFPA teamed up with leading fire protection experts to create a one-stop source for everything you need to know about sprinklers systems. The 2010 edition of NFPA 13 is current with the latest sprinkler technology, delivering scientifically-based solutions that reduce risks and fire loss, and only the Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook contains detailed explanations of these new NFPA 13 rules, real-world visuals and a wealth of “extra” material not in NFPA 13.
Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook 2010 Edition includes:
- The complete text of NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems 2010 Edition, including all tables and charts.
- Exclusive commentary that clarifies NFPA 13’s intent and rationale, including advice on applying major changes, such as the new method to calculate rack shelf area that takes the placement of loads into consideration.
- Photos and graphics depicting scenarios and equipment, such as assemblies for three new special storage arrangements covered in the expanded Chapter 20.
- Diagrams illustrate proper piping and joint restraints.
- FAQs highlighting key concepts and the reasons behind them.
New in this publication:
- Three exclusive supplements explore emerging sprinkler research and report on the latest US and international experience.
- A web address that links to more information, including a previous supplement on MIC prevention and treatment.