RSMeans Square Foot Costs 2016 is an easy-to-use guide that presents users with the building component data required to develop accurate assemblies-level and square foot cost estimates, evaluate trade-off costs, verify unit price estimates and subcontractor proposals and create conceptual estimates without construction plans.
- Thousands of unit prices not found in any other RSMeans book
- Plumbing assembly pages for baths, kitchen sinks, lavatories, service sinks, showers, urinals, water coolers and water closets
- Building assemblies and square foot cost sections
- Reference section with more than 90 reference tables, estimating aids and technical data
- City Cost Indexes for more than 900 locations in the US and Canada
- Updated models focusing on those most commonly used
- Complete review of all components and systems used in models
- Square foot costs for site development work located in the assemblies portion of this book.
Additional updates include more framing options across the model types; major updates to the 26 most commonly used models; changed assemblies in nearly every section; more framing and exterior wall types have been added; streamlined interiors section.