Significant Changes to the 2007 Florida Building Code: Residential is an easy-to-use guide that identifies the significant changes for residential building systems that occurred between the 2004 and 2007 editions of the Florida Building Code, Residential. Rather than addressing every code change, the book instead focuses squarely on those provisions that have special significance, are utilized frequently, or have had a change in application so that users can readily identify what changes occurred and why. Features:
- Provides a quick and accurate means for identifying and understanding the changes that occurred since the previous edition of the Florida Building Code, Residential and fosters an understanding of why the code changed.
- Logically organized content follows the general layout of the Florida Building Code, Residential with a Table of Contents that allows for quick identification of the significant code changes that occurred in the 2007 Edition.
- Most changes are accompanied by a photograph or illustration to further assist and enhance the reader's understanding of the specific change, along with a discussion of the significance of the changes.
- Provides the basis for making an easy transition to the new Code, while also serving as a valuable historical reference for years to come in reviewing how and when the code has evolved.
- Also a valuable resource for jurisdictions involved in their code adoption process.