2011 Calculations Exam Questions and Answers
2011 Calculations Exam Questions and Answers contains nine chapters of solid calculation instruction that cover:
- Continuous loads
- Branch circuits
- Ampacity and correction factors for ambient temperatures and neutral conductors
- Conductor terminations per 110.14(C)
- Advantages of using 90 degree Celsius conductors (THHN)
- Calculating motor overload protection, along with overcurrent protection and wire sizing for the branch circuit and feeder for single phase and three phase motors
- Sizing taps
- Box/conduit sizing, along with straight pulls, angle pulls and U pulls for conductor sizes #4 and larger
- Residential and commercial cooking equipment, single phase ranges on a three phase system
- Calculating commercial & dwelling service sizes
- Paralleling conductors
- Panelboard sizing
- and more....
Includes five Journeyman and five Master practice exams and answers.