2012 Masonry Codes and Specifications Compilation
2012 Masonry Codes and Specifications Compilation is a ready-reference that furnishes various code requirements for masonry from the International Building Code, International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings and the entire Masonry Standards Joint Committee (MSJC) Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures (TMS 402-11/ACI 530-11/ASCE 6-11 and TMS 602-11/ACI 530.1-11/ASCE 6-11). IBC Chapters 14, 17 and 21 are also integrated with applicable sections of the MSJC Code and Specification so that common and different requirements can easily be seen and then the appropriate provisions applied. This compilation serves as the perfect reference for designers, contractors and inspectors as it provides required masonry design and construction provisions in one book.
Portions of the following are reproduced within the publication:
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Residential Code
- Code Requirements for Determining Fire Resistance of Concrete and Masonry Construction Assemblies (ACI 216.1-07/TMS 0216-07)
- Model Program for Special Inspection.
The entirety of the following are reproduced within the publication:
- 2011 Building Code Requirements for Masonry Structures (TMS 402-11/ACI 530-11/ASCE 6-11)
- 2011 Specification for Masonry Structures (TMS 602-11/ACI 530.1-11/ASCE 6-11)
- Standard Method for Determining Sound Transmission Ratings for Masonry Walls (TMS 0302-12)
- Direct Design Handbook for Masonry Structures (TMS 0403-10)
Additional information includes (i) MIA Standard Guide Specifications; (ii) TMS InspectionChecklist; (iii) BIA/NCMA Technical Notes – Subject Index.