Audel Machine Shop Basics
Audel Machine Shop Basics 5th Edition is a helpful, fully illustrated guide to basic machine shop equipment and how to use it properly and safely. The book is fully updated to include new machines and electronic/digital controls and is packed with review questions for students and loaded with answers needed on the job.
- Understand basic machine shop practice and safety measures
- Recognize the variations in similar tools and the purposes they serve
- Learn recommended methods of mounting work in different machines
- Obtain a complete working knowledge of numerically controlled machines and the operations they perform
- Review procedures for safe and efficient use of cutting tools and cutters
- Expand knowledge with clear, step-by-step illustrations of proper equipment set-up and operation.