Building Code Essentials (2015)
Building Code Essentials 2015 Edition, based on the 2015 International Building Code explores those code provisions essential to understanding the application of the 2015 International Building Code in a straightforward and easy-to-read format. The user-friendly approach of the text simplifies critical concepts so that users can achieve a more complete understanding of the code’s intent. Full-color illustrations, examples and simplified tables assist the reader in visualizing the code requirements. This up-to-date, step-by-step guide to understanding and applying the code provisions makes it an invaluable companion guide to the IBC for both new and experienced code users.
- Topic organization reflects the intent of the IBC and facilitates understanding and application of the code provisions
- Detailed full-color illustrations and tables enhance comprehension of code provisions and assist in visualizing complex issues
- Practical, on-the-job scenarios provide real-world context and explanations for applying the code
- References to corresponding code sections provide added value as a companion guide to the IBC
- Glossary of code and construction terms clarifies their meaning in the context of the code.