California Fire Inspection Guide (2016)
California Fire Inspection Guide: Based on the 2016 Code of Regulations is a pocket guide for both fire prevention inspectors and engine company members. It is divided by occupancy and allows users to look up exiting, fire extinguisher, housekeeping, electrical questions and more. Based on the 2013 California codes and Title 19 requirements. Features include:
- Fire system inspection, testing and maintenance frequency page based on NFPA 25 with California Title 19 amendments
- Solar photovoltaic power systems requirements
- Wildland urban interface excerpts from state laws
- Occupancy classifications
- Permit requirements, definitions, unsafe buildings, stop work orders, violations and more.