Concrete Calc Pro
If you've ever messed up a concrete estimate you quickly realize that you have to pay for what's left over. Concrete Calc Pro 4225 is a unique calculator helps you figure your concrete quantity by working in yards or feet-inch-fractions.
Calculate area, volume and weight per volume: square ups and drops, rebar solutions for total linear feet and weight per size of rebar. Complete concrete stair layouts are easily estimated -- just set riser height and tread width. You'll also find solutions to circular problems like circumference quantities, arcs, cones and columns.
Reduce costly material waste, improve design accuracy and cut estimating time with the easy-to-use ConcreteCalc Pro. Whether you are in the field or in the office, get the results that professionals rely on - fast, accurate solutions for Square-ups, Loads, Rebar, Volume and much more.
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- Work in and convert between building dimensions: Yards, Feet Inch-Fractions and Metric including Square and Cubic formats.
- Instant Weight per Volume: select Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
- D:M:S to Decimal Degree Conversions.
- Length, Width, Height Keys for fast Area and Volume solutions.
- Instant Square-up and Drop for perfect layouts.
- Complete Stair calculations: Risers, Treads, Stringer and Incline Angle; Solve "not-to-exceed" Riser Height, (Store "Riser Height" and "Tread Width").
- Rebar: find total linear feet and calculate weight for various Rebar sizes.
- Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
- Bags: easily determine the number of bags of concrete for small jobs.
- Circular solutions for Area, Arc, Circumference, Columns and Cones.
- Instand Block and Footing keys for material estimates.
- Polygon: calculate full angles and bi-sect angles.
- User Preferences - set custom options: Fractions, Volumes, Stairwell Opening and more.
- Cost per Unit: quickly solve unit cost and total pricing.
- Backspace Key: easily correct entry errors.
- "Paperless" Tape: enables review of last 20 entries; double-check totals.
- Works as a standard math calculator with %, +, -, , x, +/-, ?, 1/x, x2and ?x.