Painter's Handbook is loaded with "how-to" information readers will use every day to get professional results on any painting job:
- the best way to prepare a surface for painting or repainting
- selecting and using the right materials and tools (including airless spray)
- tips for repainting kitchens, bathrooms, cabinets, eaves and porches
- how to match and blend colors
- why coatings fail and what to do about it.
The book includes information on how to start a painting business, including required paperwork and a list of 30 profitable painting specialty jobs that offer profitable business opportunities. Also includes how to estimate prices, sell yourself and present bids.