Pipe Trades Pro
Pipe Trades Pro (Calculated Industries 4095) is an advanced pipe trades math calculator that gives you instant answers for all pipe layout and design problems, including complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, weight/volume conversions, flow rates, pressures, areas and more. With the Pipe Trades Pro users will spend less time calculating and looking at charts and more time cutting, welding and placing pipe. Calculations and features include:
- Right angles, offsets and complex rolling offsets
- Fitting angles, bends, slopes percent grades, drops
- Parallel pipe cutbacks
- Feet-inch-fractions and trigonometry
- Pipe areas, fill weights
- Flow rates, velocity, force, volumes
- Pressure loss for any pipe size, type or distance
- Complete building, plumbing and metric unit conversions
- Built-in pipe data. Choose a pipe material and pipe type and enter size to get diameters, wall thickness, filled weight per foot, internal area. Seven different pipe materials including steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum, cast iron, plastic and copper.
- Works as a standard calculator.
Ideal for pipefitters, steamfitters, sprinklerfitters and welders.
- Rugged, shock-, moisture- and dust-resistant Armadillo Gear case
- Quick reference guide and complete, easy-to-follow user guide
- Two 1.5 volt LR-44/A76 long-life batteries
- One-year limited warranty