Public Works Inspectors Manual
Public Works Inspectors Manual 7th Edition is a richly illustrated and comprehensive operational technical guidebook for professionals charged with the responsibilities of inspecting all types of public works construction. It clearly spells out,in-step-by-step detail, testing procedures and inspection guidelines for virtually every type of work and material, from asphalt and aggregates to pipe and prestressed concrete. This publication shows readers how to:
- Read and understand the contract documents
- Ensure that required safety procedures are enforced
- Minimize the cost of claims and disputes
- Maintain accurate and complete records
- Prepare thorough and well-documented reports.