Seismic Design Manual
Seismic Design Manual 2nd Edition (AISC 327-12A) contains:
- 100's of pages of comprehensive design examples, including connections, updated for the 2010 AISC Seismic Provisions
- Side-by-side LRFD and ASD design methodologies for design examples
- New chapter on analysis
- More thorough examples on connection design, including panel zone detailing and brace-to-beam/column connection design options
- Extended discussion and more economical design methodology for collector elements
- New examples for buckling-restrained braced frames
- New chapters on composite moment frames and composite braced frames.
Includes (i) 2010 AISC Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings (ANSI/AISC 341-10) and (ii) 2010 AISC Prequalified Connections for Special and Intermediate Steel Moment Frames for Seismic Applications (with Supplement No. 1) (ANSI/AISC 358-10 and ANSI/AISC 358s1-11).