Significant Changes to the International Building Code (2015)
Significant Changes to the International Building Code 2015 Edition is a comprehensive analysis of significant changes to the International Building code since the 2012 edition was published. It offers important insights into both the code's content and implications. Coverage includes changes made to both structural and non-structural provisions. Each change analysis features the affected code sections and identifies the change with strikethroughs and underlines to show modifications to the existing language. Each change is accompanied by a quick summary, detailed illustrations, and discussion of its significance, which brings the technical jargon of the code to life in a real-world setting:
- Facilitates easy understanding of major changes since the 2012 IBC and provides rationale for those changes.
- Highlights more than 125 of the most significant changes in the 2015 IBC.
- Illustrates each change with a helpful visual, quick summary and discussion of the significance.
- Shows each code language change with strikethroughs and underlines.
- Follows the general layout of the code.
- Guides readers through the code provisions and their application quickly using an easy-to-understand format.