Time-Saver Standards for Landscape Architecture
Time-Saver Standards for Landscape Architecture 2nd Edition is a complete source of site design and construction standards and data. It is fully metric, to meet Federal and International requirements. It features increased coverage of:
- Site storm water best management practices
- New urban tree planting and xeriscape concepts
- Earth retaining structures and pavement design
- Land reclamation, including soil and vegetation restoration
- Metric site layout practices, including recreation facilities
- Energy and resource conservation
- Natural processes and site construction procedures
- New expanded construction details
- Simplified construction materials data.
More than 50 sections provide concise tables, checklists, "Key Point" text summaries, and illustrations to provide an invaluable information resource for offices and classrooms throughout the world.