Architectural Lighting Design
Architectural Lighting Design 3rd Edition is the definitive, holistic guide to transforming space with light and is the one source for all the technical skills, aesthetic fundamentals and practical knowledge you need to design efficient, sustainable interior and exterior lighting for every type of building. Expanding on the depth and breadth of previous editions, the book boasts more than one-quarter new material, including new discussions about sustainability, lighting details, and the assessment of manufacturers product data. Coverage includes:
- More than 220 black-and-white photographs, which expand and improve the visual repertoire
- New, in-depth coverage of daylighting, controls, and lamping strategies for more sustainable lighting solutions
- An attractive revamped design and content structure for easier access
- Guidance on criteria, design concepts and details
- An accompanying web site featuring additional information and color application photos.