Plumbing Estimating Methods
Plumbing Estimating Methods 3rd Edition offers comprehensive coverage of all aspects of estimating plumbing projects.
- Residential, commercial, industrial and medical systems
- The most common plumbing materials and methods, subsystems and components
- Pricing quantities for an estimate and calculating markup
- Preparing bids
- Best techniques for using Means Plumbing Cost Data
- Sample takeoff and estimate forms.
Includes special sections on change order analysis, estimating for additions, and alterations to existing systems. Also covers budget and assemblies estimating. A complete sample estimate shows you how to perform each step in the estimating process, making it easy to follow the authors methods.