Residential Code Essentials 2018 Edition
Residential Code Essentials 2018 Edition, based on the 2018 International Residential Code explains code provisions essential to understanding the application of the 2018 International Residential Code to the most commonly encountered building practices. The information is presented in a user-friendly manner with an emphasis on technical accuracy and clear non-code language. Full-color illustrations, examples and simplified tables assist the reader in visualizing the code requirements. The straightforward, easy-to-read approach makes this an invaluable companion guide to the IRC for both new and veteran code users.
- Topic organization follows the progress of construction from foundation to finished residence providing a familiar frame of reference
- Detailed full-color illustrations enhance comprehension of code provisions
- A focused, concise approach on conventional construction methods facilitates understanding of the essential code provisions
- References to corresponding code sections provide added value as a companion guide to the IRC
- Glossary of code and construction terms clarifies their meaning in the context of the code.