Scheduling for Home Builders with Microsoft Project
Scheduling for Home Builders with Microsoft Project 3rd Edition will help readers master construction project scheduling through the use of Microsoft Project 2010. Readers will learn how to:
- Record and communicate progress
- Control financial, human, and physical resources
- Record expenditures and analyze cost details
- Manage cash flow and tasks
- Create a baseline schedule and updates.
This product does not include Microsoft Project 2010. Users must have Microsoft Project 2010 installed on their computers to access the included practice files. Sample schedules available online.