Audel Complete Building Construction
Audel Complete Building Construction 5th Edition is a guide to the latest information about construction materials, methods and more. From locating the structure on the site to installing roof shingles, this book helps readers make responsible decisions about every stage of building construction. Fully updated with information about available resources, new materials and recent code changes, it helps readers build cost-effective, energy-efficient structures with confidence.
- Understand how different types of lots, covenants and zoning will affect structure placement
- Consider the Air Freezing Index and Degree Days when planning foundations
- Look at the pros and cons of welded wire fabric in concrete work
- Explore low-E window glass, heat mirror and switchable glazings
- Find out what insulation and ventilation procedures are most effective
- Learn about the properties of Gypsonite and FiberBond in interior construction
- Handle radon hazard and other environmental issues.