Building Construction Illustrated
Building Construction Illustrated 5th Edition is a comprehensive visual introduction to the basic principles of building construction. This new edition of a revered classic remains as relevant and ever and clearly presents all of the basic concepts underlying building construction.
- llustrated throughout with clear and accurate drawings that present the state of the art in construction processes and materials
- Updated and revised to include the latest knowledge on sustainability, incorporation of building systems, and use of new materials
- Contains archetypal drawings that offer clear inspiration for designers and drafters
- Updated to 2012 International Building Codes and 2012 LEED system
- New digital enhancements includes a 3D model showing how building components come together in a final project.