Construction Planning, Equipment and Methods
Construction Planning, Equipment and Methods 8th Edition provides readers with the fundamentals of construction machine utilization and production estimating in a logical, simple and concise format. The text provides an understanding of machine capabilities and how to properly apply those capabilities to construction challenges. New features include:
- Updated "Forming Systems" chapter focuses on advanced modular and industrialized forming systems
- This new edition takes into account changes in the economics of construction, as well as the continuing improvement in technologies and management processes
- Increased focus on design-build processes and technologies
- A greater emphasis on crane safety and lift planning
- Enhanced material on machine utilization and noise, and work schedule constraints
- New photos and illustrations have been added.