Cost Planning & Estimating for Facilities Maintenance
Cost Planning and Estimating for Facilities Maintenance is a comprehensive reference that covers all aspects of cost planning and estimating for facilities maintenance.
- A comprehensive approach to M & R planning and budgeting for all major building types in the private and public sector
- Expert advice on M & R requirements for building components
- Easy-to-follow tips and examples on assembly costs into a defensible budget
- Understanding operating costs and exploring opportunities for improvement
- Building a maintenance and repair cost profile
- Addresses 10 major building types, including corporate, hospitals, offices and more.