Graphic Standards Field Guide to Hardscape
Graphic Standards Field Guide to Hardscape conveys the most common answers that landscape architects need in the real world when visiting a construction site, and meeting with architects and engineers or clients and contractors. The book is presented in a highly visual and easily portable format and is organized to follow a logical project sequence from site evaluation of existing conditions through construction maintenance. Coverage includes assessing existing conditions, site work, bases and paving, site improvements and materials.
- Quick access to essential information when away from the studio
- Things to look for when assessing existing conditions during preliminary design site visits or pre-construction meetings
- Graphic Standards quality details accompanied by real-world photographs of best construction practices and techniques
- Illustrations that help troubleshoot problems and provide on-the-spot solutions
- A list of common construction mistakes and problems to avoid
- Compact format that's easy to reference and carry along.