HVAC Licensing Study Guide
HVAC Licensing Study Guide 3rd Edition is designed to assist readers pass major HVAC exams, including the ARI, NATE, ICE, RSES and HVAC licensing exams. The book features more than 800 practice questions and answers and provides everything needed to prepare for and pass the major HVAC licensing exams on the first try. This practical, up-to-date resource is filled with essential calculations, troubleshooting tips for the job site, hundreds of detailed illustrations, and information on current codes and standards. Thoroughly revised to cover the latest equipment and techniques, this career-building guide helps:
- Master the material most likely to appear on the ARI, NATE, ICE, RSES and HVAC licensing exams
- Improve test-taking ability with 800+ true-false and multiple-choice questions and answers
- Learn about the latest refrigerant usage and regulations
- Keep up with the most recent codes and standards
- Acquire the confidence, skills and knowledge needed to pass exams.
The book covers key HVAC topics, including heat sources; heating systems; boilers, burners and burner systems; piping systems; ductwork sizing; refrigerants; cooling and distribution systems; refrigeration equipment and processes; filters and air flow; maintenance, servicing and safety; humidification, dehumidification and psychrometrics; EPA-refrigerant reclaimers; heating circuits; safety on the job; trade associations and codes.