Welding Licensing Exam Study Guide
Welding Licensing Exam Study Guide contains everything needed to pass the Welding Code Book and Fundamentals exams with flying colors. This career-building resource includes calculations and troubleshooting tips that equip you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence required to ace these certification tests. Features include:
- More than 900 exam-style multiple choice and true/false questions and answers
- Numerous welding calculations and troubleshooting tips
- More than 200 detailed drawings and illustrations
- In-depth coverage of welding tools and their use
- The latest welding safety procedures
- Guidance on studying welding methods
- SI and English units for all problems and equations.
Topics covered include welding and cutting processes; oxyacetylene welding and cutting; shielded metal arc welding; flux cored arc welding; gas metal arc welding; gas tungsten arc welding; plasma arc welding and cutting; braze welding; brazing; soldering; metals and metal alloys; types of joints; welding positions; types of welds; weld terminology; welding symbols; common welding problems; tips for producing good welds, and more.