Interior Design Visual Presentation
Interior Design Visual Presentation: A Guide to Graphics, Models and Presentation Techniques 5th Edition is a practical, comprehensive guide to developing effective design communication skills. From doing a quick sketch to producing a fully rendered model, the ability to create visual representations of designs is a critical skill for every designer. The book offers thorough coverage of interior design communication used throughout the design process, complete with a broad range of real-world examples. This fully updated handbook presents the full range of styles and techniques used for interior design visual communication, from hand drawing to 3D computer modeling. Its accessible, how-to approach guides you through a variety of methods for executing creative and successful design graphics, models, and presentations. Recognizing the ongoing proliferation of digital tools for visual representation, this edition provides the latest information on 2D design presentation software, such as Photoshop, SketchUp, Revit and AutoCAD. Dozens of high-quality, full-color illustrations highlight step-by-step instructions detailing techniques and approaches throughout the book. Features include:
- Discrete chapters devoted to manual, freehand and digital drawing
- Numerous examples of quick-sketching techniques as well as computer-generated, 3D representations using Google SketchUp and other software
- Updated coverage of graphics, composition and organization of presentations
- A range of examples from small residential student projects to huge public interior spaces designed by leading professionals
- New coverage of rendering
- In-depth coverage of a wide range of material sample presentation boards.