Turfgrass Soil Fertility and Chemical Problems
Turfgrass Soil Fertility and Chemical Problems: Assessment and Management will:
- Help readers pinpoint the effectiveness of fertilizer programs to ensure turfgrass quality, water quality and environmental integrity
- Help readers understand a multitude of turfgrass species and cultivars and their complex nutrient responses or requirements
- Explain site-specific fertilization, covering issues such as establishment on poor quality soils and the use of low-quality irrigation water
- Show readers how fertilization is important for environmental, traffic and stress tolerance, as well as recovery
- Show readers how to apply the interpretation of soil, tissue and water-quality test information in the development of fertilization regimes.