Audel Basic Electronics
Audel Basic Electronics is a study guide and ready reference for basic electronic technology. The book contains a directory of basic information, chapter summaries, common symbols and abbreviations, a glossary and more.
- Understand Ohm's Law, magnetism, insulators and conductors
- Review circuit diagrams and principles of parallel circuits
- Examine electromagnetic induction, capacitance and resistance
- Explore fiber optics, LED, laser and radio wave technologies
- Delve into digital electronics, including logic circuits and binary code
- Learn information vital to maintaining and repairing audio systems and televisions
- Enhance your knowledge of computer electronics.