Audel Managing Maintenance Storerooms
Audel Managing Maintenance Storerooms shows readers how to plan, equip, stock, catalog and manage a storeroom that benefits both workers and companies. Discover cost-effective ways to maintain essential stock, how to conduct audits and even ways to negotiate better prices.
- Choose the most practical site, storage system, lighting and security
- Plan what parts are needed, when they should arrive and how best to catalog them
- Set standards and balance quality and price
- Plan an efficient physical layout and organize storerooms to balance space limitations against shelving cost
- Establish an inventory system that works
- Learn what is needed to know about purchasing laws, contracts, warranties and ethical practices.