Audel Managing Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
Audel Managing Maintenance Planning & Scheduling is a convenient, practical guide that shows how to develop a comprehensive planning and scheduling effort to ensure all maintenance resources are available when needed. Readers will discover how to gather supportive data and build plans that will help you control maintenance costs and equipment downtime.
- Make informed decisions about the most effective way to perform maintenance
- Establish solid shutdown schedules
- Set reasonable goals based on your budget
- Understand a range of estimating and scheduling methods Structure a work order system that supports your plan
- Allocate money, material and labor resources for maximum productivity
- Use multi-skill training to its best advantage
- Formulate methods to identify the right work to be performed during a shutdown.