Audel Electrical Course for Apprentices and Journeymen
Audel Electrical Course for Apprentices and Journeymen 4th Edition is a fully updated, sharply focused self-study course from electricians advancing from apprentice to journeyman status. The book contains everything readers need to know about electrical theory and applications, clearly defined and logically organized, with illustrations for clarity and review questions at the end of each chapter to help test knowledge.
- Understand electron theory and how electricity affects matter
- Recognize applications for both alternating and direct current
- Comprehend Ohm's Law and the laws governing magnetic circuits
- Learn from detailed drawings and diagrams
- Explore trigonometry and alternative methods of calculation
- Identify instruments and measurements used in electrical applications
- Apply proper grounding and ground testing, insulation testing and power factor correction.